Friday, August 16, 2013

And then she went to go learn in the desert.

(Hagi took this last time it rained. I remember her driveway was so flooded I had to stay the night. #goodtimes) 
I feel like in Arizona an hour away isn't really that far. I've traveled an hour before and it wasn't that bad. It isn't until your best friend moves an hour away and you realize that those last minute plans won't be happening anymore. A quick trip to In-&-Out becomes nearly impossible. But I know that it won't hurt our friendship whatsoever.

I am so proud of her for making her dreams come true. Within this next year big things are going to come her way. I know that she will achieve anything that she puts her mind to. That is why I am so happy that she is going away to university next week. We probably won't see each other for awhile but that doesn't mean that numerous phone calls and letters won't be sent. Plus it gives me a good reason to take a mini road trip now and then when things in QC get a little crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment