Thursday, August 1, 2013

I would love to give a huge shout out to all my followers for sticking around during my absence. I swear once I start wanting to blog, life just comes and takes over. I'm not making any promises to blog more but I am making a promise to at least blog once every two weeks. 

A new and exciting update (for me anyways) is that I will be starting school in a few weeks. HUZZAH FOR QUALITY EDUCATION. I am excited beyond belief to meet new friends considering I don't know a single person at this school. I've heard good things and I can't believe the time has finally come around. I am a tad nervous considering I have never been the new kid. Everyone has always known a sibling or my parents but there I will have no one. I've never really had to sale myself to other kids before, but I have a feeling that I will do just fine. 

I would like to thank you all again because although I don't have many followers, it means the world that you guys have stuck with me throughout these few months. 



No comments:

Post a Comment